Sunday 2 August 2015

TWT Day 14 & Recap/Summary

Day 14.....done well sort off

Food for today

Breakfast

2 egg omelette with 50g mushrooms fried in 5g butter with 70g cheese

Dinner

100g pork with 100g cauliflower,broccoli,carrots,swede 25g  branston pickle,25g red cabbage 50ml gravy (naughty I know)

Snacks

Peanut butter 25g with 100g celery
40g cheese with 25g mixed nuts

So that's it the final day well as I said sort off I will definitely continue eating the same way 75% of the time I'm on my adding in phase now I'm going to use the whole of August to test my tolerance.

It's been a surreal two weeks I have done similar low carb type things before but as I said previously this is different it's health focused and for me it worked massively

I lost 16lb in total from 228lb to 212lb

I don't have slumps energy wise anymore

I enjoy making new foods up to try

You become almost self diagnostic a food gives you a reaction you know about it, I spent years slumped onthe couch after a big carb based meal thinking I was just tired when it was the food causing the issues

And loads more

It's difficult at first when starting and can get worse but sticking with it is a must I've wanted to cave a few times but I didn't as I've spent a good portion of my adult life indulging in the things I like (not to say I can't again) but I've lost weight,reset my energy and my mindset so I'm sticking with it

It's transforming into a way of life for me as it compliments my training refined products are out of my diet, more wholefoods, treats will be allowed in moderation and if I can't tolerant something then it's back to the drawing board

I truly enjoyed it looking back and now is to look forward to my running goals

40 miles in 2015

2 marathons in 2016

50 miles in 2017

These are just to start with

I would highly recommend trying the Two Week Test

Thanks for reading

1 comment: