Wednesday 28 October 2015

MAF Update

Brief post today more visual that written

After doing my 5th MAF test last night and my 9th Test in a year from October 14 to October 15

I thought I would graph my progress from the last year

I have included the times below the pictures in case you can't see the times/dates on the graph


1st Phase of MAF between Oct 2014 and Feb 2015

MAF Tesr times from 1st Phase


2nd Phase of  MAF between June 2015 upto Oct 2015 **This phase is still ongoing**


Overall progress charted between both Phases


As you can see there is a big improvement over the last year so I would say the method works while it's not the be all and end of training the 4 months spent between Feb and June doing a lot faster running did help improve my times and even lately I've done big MAF runs and the shorter faster runs and am finding a nice balance

I am invested in the Method though and after my Ultra and subsequent rest I will be base building for the foreseeable future I really want to take this method as far as possible

Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. Wow Sean you are doing amazing! Great job sticking with this program!

    ReplyDelete