Thursday 6 August 2015

TWT Update,failures and moving foward

So TWT was done on 3rd August 2015 the plan was to add in food slowly.....2 day gap start small and build up gradually.......it didn't work 😭

I've had the following so

Monday

Honeycomb flavour Ice Cream
Chips with my Nandos
Chinese - Hot and Sour soup, prawn crackers, prawn toast and salt and pepper ribs

Tuesday

Iced ring doughnuts x 2

Wednesday

Was going ok yesterday until tea time when I caved for a Chinese again

Soup again with prawn crackers, egg fried rice with BBQ Spare Ribs

Today I've had brown toast,latte with milk and soya latte

Had a better tea tonight steak with veg,cheese and sour cream

So what have I learnt so far

Well things don't always go to plan but I'm in control of the food I eat I said no numerous time during the  TWT so what's different? Why am I better in the Two Weeks than day 15 I shouldn't be

So how do I move forward

Very slowly I've got a wedding on Sun so tomorrow and Sat are no carbs at all Sunday may entail some based on my meal choice

From Monday I'm going to do another full week of the test as I've been getting headaches and needing to snack more (been using good foods) it's very good to know why you are wanting food what triggered it

Being stricter with myself is key the purpose wasn't weight loss (I lost 16lb) the purpose was metabolic efficiency and " fat for fuel " but also to be healthier in general

For anyone struggling with the TWT or anything in general remember if you slip up don't beat yourself up just move forward and try to not make the same mistake again

I've slipped up a lot over the last 4 days but had some good foods still

Don't touch sugar or sweeteners in my hot drinks, not craved full on junk (crisps or soda at all) so while I might had done some damage I'm catching  it before I revert back to my old ways

The TWT does one thing more than others it opens your eyes to your own body

No comments:

Post a Comment