Monday 20 July 2015

TWT Day 1

So Day 1 arrived for me to start the Two Week Test (TWT).....yay

I was starting a bodyweight program today aswell as my first run in 11 days after a rest/eating period (it was my birthday).

So up I got 30 mins than normal 6:15am downstairs to do my workout, put the coffee machine on and check over my prep from yesterday

Food for today was

Breakfast

Fresh Coffee and Coconut Oil (blended)

2 medium boiled eggs (with salt and pepper)

Lunch

Lettuce, cucumber, pepper salad with 75g cheese and 50ml sour cream

Dinner

Lettuce, cucumber, half an avocado, tablespoon EVOO, salt and pepper

Snacks

2 chopped tomatoes with herbs, salt pepper and tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)

5 carrots (peeled and sliced into batons)

To be fair today was more than ok, I feel I have good willpower (we have a tuck shop in work and I wasn't tempted)

I spaced my meals out well enough (might take more snacks tomorrow)

I had good energy throughout the day I had about 5 cups of instant coffee with no sweeteners (not as bad as I thought it would be) and plenty of water about 8 - 10 pints

I managed the bodyweight session in the morning (although messed it up and did more squats than called for....ouch my poor quads!)

I even managed a club run session tonight total of 7.7 miles....quads are really sore 😭😭😭

Although these are now filtering to minimal if not stopping all together as the HR spikes a lot and struggled to keep at MAF so think I am going to put in a good few solo sessions over the next few months hoping my MAF pace drops to more sustainable pace for club sessions

Overall a good first day I was hoping to do the bodyweight session every morning but the way my legs feel right now that might not happen I'll think I'll do 3-4 days this week to build up slowly

1st picture is Breakfast

2nd picture was my dinner (it was amazing)


No comments:

Post a Comment