Wednesday 29 July 2015

TWT Day 10

Day 10

Running today...

Food for today

Breakfast

Broccoli 250g with 100g beansprouts two eggs and 20g cheese (I'm in more veg for breakie atm)

Lunch

Olives in lime and coriander dressing

Dinner

121g steak with 2 peppers and 2 onions cooked in EVOO with paprika and 75ml of Sour Cream

Snacks (after running)

25g Mixed Nuts
300g broccoli with 10og beansprouts 25g cheese and 75ml sour cream

Been a good day again today I'm adapting more everyday checking things I'm preparing for what I can add back in but looking forward to doing it gradually and creating foods that work for me

So I went running again did 10 miles as those who follow me on Strava can see and it was really good bit of aching towards the end and while pace was slower than January for the same loop I enjoyed it and it was consistent I've started listening to Endurance Planet podcasts (Ask The Coaches more so) on my runs and these give a lot of insight in MAF and different scenarios - I'd recommend it

I hoping for another 10 miles or little more tomorrow train myself for running on tired legs in prep for my Ultra

Thanks for reading again

No comments:

Post a Comment