Friday 31 July 2015

TWT Day 12

Day 12...hardest day yet!!!!!

Food for today

Breakfast

2 egg omelette

Lunch

2 roast chicken legs approx 200g each

Dinner

450g pork belly with 300g broccoli and 60g cheese

Snacks

25g mixed nuts
50g cheese
250ml almond milk

Today was tough I nearly caved today it's payday and on payday we always treat ourselves to a takeaway or drinks or both

I had a early finish from work and was doing some shopping and then met my wife and the kids on the park and I was the one trying to convince her for a chinese takeaway (no rice and an omelette as main) but normally we have soup,prawn crackers and salt and pepper chicken wings (they were mentioned as well) I pushed a bit but eventually her and her friends convinced me otherwise and I feel better for not caving in

It's easy to start this test and it can be hard but it helps having supportive people around you (my family,friends and people on the group) I'm 2 days away from finishing and I would be so angry as myself if I'd have given in

It was hard today but I got through it

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment