Thursday 23 July 2015

TWT Day 4

Day 4....feels like I've been doing it longer

Good day again today getting used to it now playing round with food ideas

I made Egg Muffins as a change from boiled eggs for breakfast last night (found a recipe on Pintrest) but I used

3 Eggs
100g Frozen Spinach
1 chopped tomato
50g cheese
1 tablespoon EVOO

Cook veg (any is fine try different ideas and meats) in oil until soft,mix eggs and then add cheese and veg then mix it all together and pour into silcone or metal muffin tin and bake 10-20 mins (makes 6)

I added a little bit too much water to the eggs to thin the mixture out so mine were slightly watery especially  with the water from the spinach but still yummy with a full avocado none the less

Food for today was

Breakfast

2 egg muffins, full avocado

Lunch

100g Round Lettuce, 128g Pollock, 100g Sour Cream

Dinner

Baked Feta 100g (chop into chunks, mix with a tablespoon of EVOO,oregano,salt and pepper..bake for 10-15 min @ 170)
45g Rocket and Spinach Salad
Mixed Nuts 25g roasted for 5 mins

Snacks

25g mixed nuts
4 celery stalks chooped into batons
75g sour cream
Big teaspoon of natural Peanut Butter

Today was a better day food wise bit more variety the baked feta was so simple and tasted amazing, I can see meals from this being incorporated into my life for a while, it's  funny how removing the "so called" staples from your diet that TWT calls for can open your eyes to other options it's  refreshing

I'm looking forward to the weekend as got a few more meals planned just gotta make sure I've got enough food to last

I'm hoping for a MAF test on Sunday afternoon really interested to see how the test might have impacted or improved my running

Thanks for reading again 😆😆

No comments:

Post a Comment