Thursday 30 July 2015

TWT Day 11

Day 11

Normality ensues again I'm so used to it now I take less snacks each day as I'm not hungry and craving anything

Food for today

Breakfast

2 boiled eggs

Lunch

300g broccoli and stilton soup

Snacks

Mixed nuts 50g
100g celery
20ml coconut oil in 300ml fresh coffee

Dinner (after running)

221g lettuce with 100g of tomato,100g cucumber,25g cheese with 125ml of sour cream

I'm not having to keep myself hungry like the beginning of the test I had my eggs at 7.45 and wasn't hungry for my dinner I ate because of the timing of my breaks in work so it's nice not to crave food

Running again....as I type this ouch

Did 10 miles last night on a fairly flat route did another 10.5 tonight on a not so flat route my legs are shredded but needed the back2back for my body to adjust.

I wasn't in the mood all day kept debating putting it off and going on Sunday but I stuck to my guns and it was really enjoyable I did a new route (which always helps as you're exploring or in my case getting lost) it was 3-4 miles there then a 3 mile loop x 2 then 3ish back as my legs died I stopped the Garmin at 10.5 and used the last 1.4 as cool down, I've also been increasing my warm up to the 15 + mins advised something I didn't do previously and enjoying it so far

3 days of the test left and payday tomorrow so got my shopping list ready can't wait to start cooking more ideas and adding foods in and seeing where my tolerance is

Thanks again for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment