Wednesday 22 July 2015

TWT Day 3...

So Day 3 arrived 😢😢

This is one I though I would struggle on as I don't work Wednesdays and have my kids and it's the first day of the school holidays

BUT I would say it was my best day yet I had a bit more prep time this morning for food and was not even bothered re temptation I went to a supermarket to stock up a few more bits (more salad,brie,feta,mince,sour cream) I even bought a fresh loaf for my wife and the kids and didn't feel anything same with buying the kids food (sandwiches and sausage rolls) nothing normally I'd inhale their leftovers but just wasn't fussed,

Our local coffee shop is another one where there are tons of tempting items but it was black coffee to take out it's been a strange day as I didn't at the time even notice the temptations I knew what I can have and that's that.

Food for today

Breakfast

2 egg omelette with frozen spinach,pepper and cheese and half an avocado

Decaf coffee

Lunch

25g round lettuce, 100g of  tomato 208g of white fish  (frozen pollock)

Dinner

Pork chop,pepper and 2 onions fried in EVOO, tablespoon of sour cream  (50g/ml)

Snacks

25g Mixed nuts (walnuts,brazil,almonds)

Half Avocado with tablespoon EVOO

Chopped pepper and cucumber

Total cals 2,006 but I walked total about 2 hours so burnt 682 which makes 1,324

The calories are not to be stuck to rigidly I'm just used to it

Overall I really enjoyed today my energy levels are consistent throughout the day not up and down I eat when I feel hungry but that doesn't  take over  and becoming a craving.

I'm hoping to attempt a run
tomorrow providing my legs are better (I'm a lot better today after foam rolling...Thanks Fiona 😆😆)

Thanks again for reading pics below are of the food today.

No comments:

Post a Comment