Tuesday 21 July 2015

TWT Day 2

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwww....sore quads!!!

Day 2 of the Two Week Test and I have serious DOMS I feel worse in my legs than when I did both my Half Marathons and they were hilly...squats can hurt if you do 60 after not doing them for about a year 😢😢😢😢😢

Oh well resting from the bodyweight work until I can walk down the stairs without wincing

Right enough feeling sorry for myself

Food for today

Breakfast

2 eggs hard boiled and half an avocado with tablespoon EVOO

Lunch

250g frozen mixed veg (broccoli,carrots and cauliflower) cooked in 25g butter with 140g tinned Tuna mixed with tablespoon EVOO

Dinner

100g Round Lettuce, 1/4 cucumber chopped with 38g cheddar, 100ml sour cream and full avocado

Snacks

5 carrots and 2 bell peppers - chopped up

4 cups of coffee
1 green tea
8 pints of water

Cals according to MFP

2,354 which is over but I'm not that bothered about as I was massively  under yesterday (had 2,115 spare after my run and bodyweight circuit)

Today was ok I had a slump energy wise mid morning and the green tea didn't sit well made me feel queasy but been a good day I'm going to start eating some nuts and try to change the meals up slightly tomorrow 

Enjoying it still feeling less hungry  anf symptoms are gone no bloatedness after meals, more energy starting to creep in hoping for a MAF run on Thurs (providing I can walk normally) looking forward to that if not Thurs will be Sunday

Funny point though my wife was having a caramac as a treat and she was teasing me with it asking me to smell it (it was fine I wasn't tempted) I did and it smelt different than before it was like I could smell the sugar in it and I didn't like the smell...might be something or nothing but was strange

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment