Tuesday 28 July 2015

TWT Day 9

Day 9

Not really much to report today no issues it's becoming normality and while food can be limited (payday awaits) with better planning from the beginning of the month it will be easier and much more food variety

Food for today

Breakfast

250g broccoli with 100g beansprouts  (surreal having veg for breakie but set me up well for the day)

Lunch

300g homemade broccoli and stilton soup

Dinner

212g Iceberg Lettuce 100g tomato 84g brie

Snacks

50g ham shank
40g peanut butter

Today seemed to go faster than most days there was less focus on planning my meals the first week is about adapt I would say my mind is already adapted my body is catching up, I'm already looking at food ideas for the future but changing things for the better can I make muffins with the kids yes but using wholemeal flour etc trying to find the best version of what I can eat.

So tomorrow and Thursday are running days...no pressure this time just 10 miles each day start the Ultra training off with a bang

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment