Sunday 26 July 2015

TWT Day 6

Day 6

MAF Test...yay then nay....then well stop overthinking it!!!

It was horrible 4.7 miles of stopping and starting HR up to 160s and 170s then down to 140s, I was up early enough gave the kids their breakfast had a fresh coffee with coconut oil and out the door

Everything was just slow and sluggish didn't enjoy it but had it happening differently in my head, I posted early re possible diminishing returns and got some good answers I think I already knew deep down it would be tough today but I was hoping I would have been better than my last MAF test but there's plenty of time for that my body and energy systems are adapting it's the TWT not 5 day test!

Food for today

Breakfast

Coffee with 20g of coconut oil (blended)

2 egg muffins (after my run)
Another coffee (no CO)

Lunch

120g fresh chicken

Dinner

250g mince, 50g mushrooms, 20g onion cooked with spices for healthy lettuce burritos with 150ml sour cream 300g lettuce, 100g tomato and 64g cheese (was really nice)

Snacks

Brocolli and Stilton soup 300g (homemade)
15g Peanut Butter

Overall good day getting some good food ideas to continue with after the test quite cheap and easy to make,taste great and healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment